**Please note, the best way to get a hold of us during our busy season
is by e-mail. Normally we are out chasing trout with clients each day until 9PM or later. We do check our e-mails every night!
2) We confirm your dates and gather your information, preferences, area
you'd like to fish, etc. Your dates are now held for ten days until your deposit is recieved. (See below for Deposit Policies)
3) You send us a deposit for 50% of the trip value. Deposits are due within 10
days of your booking to hold your dates.
AFTER YOU CONFIRM AVAILABILITY WITH US (steps 1 & 2 above), you may use the credit card payment
buttons at the bottom of this page to pay the deposit portion of your trip(s).
4) As your trip draws nearer, a location and time for meeting is set, and
any other special needs for the day are discussed.
5) A few days before the trip, we discuss weather for the day, water conditions,
and what to expect in those areas. We may adjust the meeting time at this point, if the weather dictates so. (Example: We
wouldn't want to start at 6AM on the Bow if it is rainy!).
6) Finally the day arrives. We meet you at our chosen meeting spot
and we head out to the water and the fun begins!
A Deposit in the amount of 50% of your total trip/package price is due
upon booking. Once the deposit is received, your dates are locked in and we will turn down all future inquiries for those
dates. Because of this the following refund policies are in effect:
Cancellation more than 45 days before trip is taken: full refund of deposit
Cancellation more than 30 days before trip is taken: half refund of
Cancellation less than 30 days before trip is taken: no refund of deposit*
Cancellation due to bad weather/water conditions: transferral of refund
to alternate dates or full refund of deposit
* (at our discretion...if we are able to fill your date(s)
we will refund your full deposit)